Report a dead animal

If you have seen a dead animal in the district, such as a fox, dog or cat, you can report it to us.

We can remove animals like:

  • cats and dogs
  • foxes and badgers
  • hedgehogs
  • birds and
  • other similar sized animals.

We can also remove seals and seabirds from beaches.

You will need to report any other animals to Kent County Council.

We cannot remove animals on private land or residential properties, including gardens.

Report a dead animal

Reporting an injured animal

If you have seen an injured animal on a road or other land, you will need to report it to the RSPCA.