Apply for a city centre access permit

You need to apply for a permit if you want access to the city centre by vehicle.

Apply for city centre access via the pedestrian zone if:

  • there's no alternative route to get to your dedicated business or resident off-street parking
  • you are a Blue Badge holder living in the pedestrian zone
  • you need emergency or special access; for example for emergency repairs, or a wedding or funeral

Apply for city centre access for your vehicle