Contact us

Did you know...

You can apply or pay for services and find information on this website quickly and easily. You'll get a faster response as it'll go to the right team and a copy of your request will be sent to your email.

Use the search bar at the top of the site or the menu to find what you need.

Got a question?

Who do I report anti-social behaviour to?

You can easily report anti-social behaviour - like verbal abuse or harassment - to us using our online form. If you or your property are in immediate danger you should call 999.

Report anti-social behaviour

Who do I report criminal behaviour to?

You can easily find your local neighbourhood police online. You can also call 101 to report information about a crime or criminal behaviour.

Report criminal behavior

I've reported anti-social behaviour that hasn't been resolved - what can I do?

If you’ve reported at least three similar incidents of anti-social behaviour in the last six months with no resolution, you can ask for your case to be reviewed.

Ask for an anti-social behaviour case review

Can't find what you want online?

Send us a message

If you can' t find what you need you can contact us online and we'll respond within 14 days.

Give us a call

Call the customer services team on 01227 862 000 . Our phone lines are open between 8.45am to 5pm, during the week (excluding public holidays), and closed at weekends.

Visit the council

The council offices are open on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10am and 2pm. You'll need to call 01227 862 000 to book to see someone during these times.

Canterbury City Council
Military Road

Get directions

Make a complaint to the council

If you've not had good service from us you can make a complaint online so that we can put it right and stop it from happening again.

Find out more about our complaints procedure.