Contact us

Did you know...

You can apply or pay for services and find information on this website quickly and easily. You'll get a faster response as it'll go to the right team and a copy of your request will be sent to your email.

Use the search bar at the top of the site or the menu to find what you need.

Got a question?

Where will you remove graffiti from?

We can remove graffiti from your home or business or property we own, like parks and public toilets.

Report graffiti

Do I have to pay for graffiti to be removed?

We’ll remove it from your home up to four times a year for free, or two times a year from your business. We’ll cover the cost of removal from property we own.

Report graffiti

How do I report graffiti?

Check our graffiti map to see if it’s already been reported to us and, if it hasn’t, you can send us photos and use location settings on your phone to let us know exactly where it is.

Report graffiti

I have information about someone doing graffiti - what can I do?

Report it to us online and we’ll investigate. We offer a £500 reward for information that identifies a graffiti vandal.

Give us information about a graffiti vandal

What should I do if I see someone doing graffiti?

You should call 999 and report it as a crime in progress. You can also report graffiti damage to the police.

Report graffiti damage to Kent Police

Can't find what you want online?

Send us a message

If you can' t find what you need you can contact us online and we'll respond within 14 days.

Give us a call

Call the bins and waste team on 01227 947 860 . Our phone lines are open between 8.45am to 5pm, during the week (excluding public holidays), and closed at weekends.

Visit the council

The council offices are open on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10am and 2pm. You'll need to call 01227 862 000 to book to see someone during these times.

Canterbury City Council
Military Road

Get directions

Make a complaint to the council

If you've not had good service from us you can make a complaint online so that we can put it right and stop it from happening again.

Find out more about our complaints procedure.