Report a change that might affect your council tax

If your circumstances change, you must let us know as this could affect your council tax.

You must tell us straight away about any changes that may affect how much council tax you pay.

Things you need to tell us about include if:

  • someone moves in or out of your home
  • you change your name
  • your property is empty and becomes occupied
  • you're getting council tax support and your income changes

Report a change that may affect your council tax