Report a missed bin
If we've recently completed collections in your street but missed your bin, you'll be able to report it. You must let us know about a missed bin by midnight on the day after your collection date.
Before you can report a missed bin, we'll check your address to see the status of your collection.
You can't report your bin as missed if:
- your waste was put into the wrong bin
- your bin was not in the right place for collection
- you have put black sacks out
- you have put cardboard out larger than 60cm square
- your bin was too heavy or damaged
- your bin was not left out by 6am on your collection day
- it's too late to report it - you must let us know by midnight on the day after your collection date
If none of the above applies please report it as a missed collection.