Contact Us

Benefits Team

Advice and information on benefit entitlement and claims

Bins and Recycling Team

Enquiries relating to bins, waste and recycling


Business rates, street trading, licensing and other business related enquiries

Canterbury City Football Club Team

Enquiries relating to the CCFC project

Cemeteries Team

Enquiries relating to cemeteries, burials and memorials

Commissioned Services Team

Contact the Commissioned Services Team

Community Development Team

Enquiries concerning community development

Community Safety

Enquiries relating to Lifeline, emergency planning and CSU

Corporate Income Team

Contact the Corporate Income team

Corporate Projects and Regeneration Team

Enquiries relating to CCC projects

Council Tax Team

Enquiries regarding your council tax bill or banding

Customer Services Team

For general enquiries please contact customer services


Elections, democratic services and the Lord Mayor

Digital Services Team

Contact the Digital Services Team

Environment and Waste

Enquiries relating to bins & recycling, conservation and trees

Events Team

Enquiries relating to events in public spaces


Contact details for enquiries relating to housing

King's Hall

The King's Hall

Legal Team

Providing legal advice for council departments. Please note we do not offer legal advice to the public.

Licensing Team

A contact page for health licensing; animal licensing; skin piercing licensing

The Marlowe Theatre

The Marlowe Theatre

Parking Enforcement Team

Enquiries concerning penalty charge notices

Parking Facilities Team

Enquiries concerning park and ride, parking permits, parking zones.


Contact details for planning enquiries and permissions

Press Office

Media enquiries and District Life

Property and building services

Enquiries relating to property and building services

Report a problem with a public toilet

Report a problem with a public toilet

Riverside Children's Centre Team

Contact the Riverside Children's Centre team

Street Naming and Numbering Team

Enquiries concerning street naming and numbering.

Taxi Licensing Team

Taxi licence queries

Tourism Team

Contact the tourism team

Transportation Team

Enquiries regarding parking and cycling. KCC deal with roads and highways.

Visit the council

Maps of office locations and opening times
A - Z of council services