Canterbury City Council
National lockdown: stay at home
The Prime Minister has announced that we are now in national lockdown. This means you must stay at home.
You may only leave home for certain reasons such as:
- to buy essential items, like food or medicine, for you or a vulnerable person
- to go to work, but only if you cannot work from home
- for exercise
- to seek medical help or to get a test for coronavirus
- to avoid risk of injury or harm
- for education or childcare if you are eligible
You cannot meet other people unless you live with them or they are part of your support bubble.